1. What can lip augmentation do for my lips?
Lip augmentation can help
- Make your lips look fuller
- Give you the perfect Cupid’s bow on the upper lip
- Balance uneven lips
- Clearly define your lips
Remove fine lines and marks caused due to smoking
2. How much does lip augmentation cost?
We use high-quality medically approved fillers while doing lip augmentation. Also, the procedure is done by skilled doctors. The cost depends on the types of dermal fillers, procedure and the result that you’re looking for. We will give you the estimate based on the treatment during our first consultation. Visit our skin clinic in Hereford for lip augmentation treatment.
3. Are there any side effects of lip augmentation?
The most common side effects of this procedure are slight swelling, minor bruising, and mild redness. The lips may feel very tender to touch. These side effects will gradually reduce in a week.
4. What can I do to ensure I get the best results from my lip augmentation treatments?
A few suggestions to help you get the best results from the process are:
- Avoid alcohol for at least a day before the lip augmentation treatment
- Avoid any over-the-counter medications or anti-inflammatory medication a week before the procedure
- Try not to have any other kind of skin treatments such as facials, peels, micro-needling and microdermabrasion for a week before the treatment and nearly two weeks after the treatment
- Ask for the treatment to be postponed if you’ve had a cold, fever, rash or any other ailment
5. How long does lip augmentation treatment take and is it painful?
The treatment time is generally around half an hour. This time includes the preparation time and the procedure time. Yes, there could be mild pain or discomfort during the procedure.
6. How much recovery time is needed after getting lip augmentation?
You will need at least 48 hours to recover from the cosmetic procedure.
7. Are lip augmentation treatments safe?
At Doc Derma, we take the utmost care to ensure that the highest hygienic standards are maintained during the procedure. Also, we use only medically-approved fillers in the lip augmentation procedure.
8. Is there any permanent lip augmentation?
We recommend semi-permanent lip augmentation. However, we request you to discuss with us if you are looking for permanent lip augmentation.
9. How long does lip augmentation last?
Lip augmentation lasts for nearly six months.